This Workshop is held on the Flying W Cattle ranch, EXCLUSIVELY for the photographers whom attend!
Friday evening, October 27th through Sunday morning, October 29th!!
1. Held at the Flying W Cattle Ranch, located in Clements, Kansas. Clements is located about 30-45 minutes west of Emporia, Kansas.
2. Cost is $605. (This DOES include lodging, photographer only price)!!
3. Class size has been capped at 15, maximum, ensuring in the field, hands on instruction, as needed, from Jason Soden and Craig McCord.
4. This class is EXCLUSIVE to the photographers who attend.
5. ALL-INCLUSIVE...THIS MEANS LODGING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. You will be staying at the Flying W Ranch. Please be advised, the lodging is bunkhouse style lodging. There are a few separate rooms for couples or women.
6. All meals included (except for Saturday evening dinner). We will drive to Strong City and eat at the Ad Aspera Restaurant.
7. Meet Friday afternoon/evening and photograph a sunset, then eat a Chuckwagon Dinner provided by the Flying W.
8. Saturday..Breakfast, then set up to photograph 6-10 cowboys tend to 200-300 head of cattle. Lunch, then post processing with Jason and Craig, followed by dinner in Strong City.
9. Sunday...Breakfast then stage for 6-10 cowboys bringing in 50-80 horses.
10. Click on the photo below for payment.
Select here for photographer only payment
Select here for photographer with spouse payment
Our photography workshop topics will include, and not be limited to: