Jason Soden Photography WorkshopsJoin Jason Soden in the San Juan Mountains for this fantastic workshop!
September 28th-October 1st, 2017
Jason Soden and Craig McCord join forces to host an exciting photography workshop in the beautiful San Juan Mountains of southwestern Colorado, staying in Ouray, Colorado. After you spend a few days in the San Juan's, you will realize why they've earned the nickname, "The Switzerland of America"! This is more than a photography workshop, it's a high altitude, mountain ADVENTURE!!!
Jason will share many of the iconic photography locations of the San Juans (and even some not so well known), found from years of exploring the back roads in and around Silverton, Ouray, Ridgeway, and Telluride. This workshop will focus on hands-on field photography. You will be given personal attention by Jason and/or Craig to help you build your portfolio with exceptional jaw-dropping images. Jason aims to inspire your creative vision as a photographer.
There are few workshops that will feed your appetite for adventure as much as this workshop will!
Highlights of this workshop will include, but not be limited to:
Cost is 795$ (plus tax), and includes:
1. Transforming your artistic vision into memorable photographs.
2. Lens selection...telephoto vs wide angle. The advantages and disadvantages of each lens you own.
3. How to get a tack sharp image.
4. Proper exposure using your camera's histogram.
5. How to...Jason's secrets to great compositions. Yes, there's an actual method that Jason has learned from experience.
6. Learning aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. Which is optimal for the situation you're photographing.
7. Planning: How to be at the right place at the right time. There IS a method to the madness. Let Jason show you how he "magically" appears at the right place at the right time!! (This is, by far, the most overlooked, and most important aspect of travel photography)!
8. We stay in Ouray!! Wildlife can frequent town. It's not unusual for deer and elk, and even an occasional bear to walk the streets of Ouray!
9. Price does not include lodging.
10. To see how beautiful the town of Ouray is, please check out their website at www.ouraycolorado.com
11. Click on the photo below to pay for your adventure!!!
Upon signing up, you must reserve a spot at the Victorian Inn in Ouray. You can visit their website at